a quick update
- In two hours I’ll be boarding a train. It’s destination? Home.
- I don’t have to work for ten days. Ten!
- My sister had a baby (ah!)
- I managed to pack my wedding dress in my carry on suitcase. Yep, that’s right.
- I poured pasta sauce over rice for lunch because my pantry is bare.
- I haven’t gone Christmas shopping (yet).
- I finally took down the fort that’s been in my room since December 4th.
- Andrew Belle’s new EP pretty much consumes my entire Christmas playlist.
- Graham and I’s save-the-dates (or our stds – as he likes to refer to them) are ready to be mailed out.
- I get to hang out with little Henry for five whole days.
- I got to be Graham’s date at Discovery Creative’s Christmas party and I bragged about him the entire evening.
- I’ll miss D.C. while I’m gone – but only a little bit.
Can’t wait to see you soon family!