“You’re reading Fitzgerald, you’re reading Hemmingway”
1. My sister will be arriving in D.C. on Wednesday evening and will be staying for a few days. Sisterly bonding coming right up!
2. I started season 1 of Bones this weekend, and let me tell you, its a wonderful little show.
3. Saturday reached record breaking temperatures. (Not sure I even stepped outside and breathed fresh air). But this morning felt wonderful on my walk to work. Cooler temperatures and a clear sky is not a bad way to start your day.
4. I laughed so hard yesterday that I started crying.
5. I started a new book on Friday, and curled up in coffee shop and began the adventure.
6. I ran outside in the pouring rain yesterday. I love me a good rain storm.
7. All my favorite interns are back in the office this week and things are officially back to normal. (I’ve heard when you visit Washington state, you never want to return home).
8. I had coffee with Liane this morning. Thank goodness she decided to take the day off because it was such a treat to see her past 9 a.m.
9. I decided to stop biting my nails and actually take care of them. Two days strong and they are looking better and better.
10. I finish my internship in two weeks. To be honest, I need a nice long break. Although I won’t be returning.
Happy Monday to you all.